Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 138

Thread: Door Closes, Another Door Opens

  1. #101

    Default

    And so it begins ....

    Tkay borrowed this book from her library to look up a "few" birthdays & decided she was probably going to have to buy it. It's only the day & month, no year of birth BTW.

    Rob's going to finish pizz del's around 10, so I'll add yours to the list to email.

    Hmm ... the 8th August "The Day of the Roleplayers" Those born on this day manifest a strong desire to play numerous & varied roles in their lives ....

    & the 23rd August "The Day of Lively Precision". Those born on this day often stand aloof from life, and thus appear to be detached & cool ....

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    How about July 26th?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Ooh! I've got the book!
    Clea, I'll copy the pages for you to save AGB having to scan it!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    How about July 26th?
    "The Day of the Symbolic Herald". July 26 people are strongly dominant personalities. However, the authority they wield is rarely of a physical or financial nature, but rather lies in understanding the truths of their times, not only understanding them but also personifying them in their activities & actions .... There's heaps more, but I can't be bothered typing it ....

    OO .... Carl Jung was born on this day, as well as George Bernard Shaw, Mick Jagger, Stanley Kubrick, Blake Edwards, Dorothy Hamill ... and a whole bunch of other people I haven't heard of.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    Ooh! I've got the book!
    Clea, I'll copy the pages for you to save AGB having to scan it!
    Thanx

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    Ooh! I've got the book!
    Clea, I'll copy the pages for you to save AGB having to scan it!
    Have you found it to accurate ?

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    And so it begins ....

    Tkay borrowed this book from her library to look up a "few" birthdays & decided she was probably going to have to buy it. It's only the day & month, no year of birth BTW.

    Rob's going to finish pizz del's around 10, so I'll add yours to the list to email.

    Hmm ... the 8th August "The Day of the Roleplayers" Those born on this day manifest a strong desire to play numerous & varied roles in their lives ....

    & the 23rd August "The Day of Lively Precision". Those born on this day often stand aloof from life, and thus appear to be detached & cool ....
    aww Lynnie, your such a sweetie, big thankies for doing that for me, im very grateful.



    Now both dates describe my girls to a T..

    I think i will have to get myself a copy of the birthday book, who is the author & what is the name of the book??????????

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Uhum!!! Helloooo!

    Logan is first in line.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    It's pretty darn close! I've had it for years, and every now and then haul it out, I have to admit it's given me the giggles when I've read it out to other people, especially when it's been spot on in some regards!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    "The Day of the Symbolic Herald". July 26 people are strongly dominant personalities. However, the authority they wield is rarely of a physical or financial nature, but rather lies in understanding the truths of their times, not only understanding them but also personifying them in their activities & actions .... There's heaps more, but I can't be bothered typing it ....

    OO .... Carl Jung was born on this day, as well as George Bernard Shaw, Mick Jagger, Stanley Kubrick, Blake Edwards, Dorothy Hamill ... and a whole bunch of other people I haven't heard of.
    me...dominant...surely not....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •