Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120

Thread: The Odd One Out

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeTheDeedNotTheBreed View Post
    Not going to get nasty just going to say I am glad that you said "IMO".

    I am sure you are very well aware that I disagree

    If only you could meet Bailey face to face *sigh* I would put money on it that she would change your mind
    I didn't mean that PB's aren't lovely dogs, what I meant was that they are totally different to SBT's and calling them Staffordshires would cause confusion.
    It would be kind of like calling a boxer a boxer bulldog. They are similar in appearance to an American bulldog, but totally different..if they had bulldog in their names though, people would automatically connect the two as being the same in more ways than just appearance.

    Not sure if I am making sense now

    I have met a very very sweet darling PB but he was still very different to the SBT's I know.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEPSI View Post
    I think i am the only Spoodle!!
    yes you are we have a pug x cavalier here too that i forgot about

  3. #23

    Default

    I have a Cavalier X

  4. #24

    Default

    Amy what is he/she crossed with?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    aren't Staffies Pitbulls? well American ones that is.
    OMG Pugger......how to TOTALLY offend a stafford owner!!! Amstaffs are not Pitties either!!! Personally I have NOTHING against a pitty, I do however hold enoumous grudges against the PEOPLE who own pitties and train them to be lets say inappropriate!! I am a firm believer in that dogs are not born bad, it's the way they are bought up!!

    The reason I get offended if anyone suggests my Bella is a pit bill is simply because I panic about the possiblity of her being declared a dangerous dog, which sadly I believe will be the case for all Staffords sooner rather than later anyway
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  6. #26

    Default

    I didn't mean to offend honest.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Amy what is he/she crossed with?
    She is crossed with a Cavoodle. So she is 3/4 Cav and 1/4 Poodle.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amy86 View Post
    She is crossed with a Cavoodle. So she is 3/4 Cav and 1/4 Poodle.
    Oh I want to see her!!!

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Oh I want to see her!!!
    There is a pic of her in the photo section!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Which bit is the 3/4.......................... sorry, just had to say it.
    Its her body thats the 3/4 bit! Her head is all poodle!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Dont forgot Australia Cattle Dog or Blue Heeler!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •