Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Anoyhter filthy human!!!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    I think punishments for animal abusers need to be significantly harsher, but I do not believe in an eye for an eye.
    The issue is to raise punishments we need more prisons, more officers, higher taxes..Sadly most people I've discussed this issue with don't think it's 'worth it.'
    Yes, this is an interesting topic IMO.

    I also strongly believe that exemplary parental control is a dying trait.
    My son came home from Ulverstone Park a couple of days ago to tell me what he'd seen.
    A man in a wheelchair, some sloppy fat woman and a little girl he judged to be about 8. Girl was skipping along pavement, sone and friends came along, mother screamed at child to get the **** out of the way, you dumb little ****. Mn in wheelchair screamed at little girl, saying if he wasn't in a chair he'd plant his foot ten foot up her arse to 'make himself feel better.'

    WTF!?!

    Now, tell me what little chance in hell that girl has to grow up and become a kind, caring, responsible adult???

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, WA
    Posts
    89

    Default

    If this patheric excuse for a human can do that to a dog and think that it's ok WTF would he possibly do to a human.... Strange that most of the time its only WHEN it is done to a human it makes the news.

    More dog/pet abuse stories should be made public, perhaps then there will be much more done and tougher laws for those who do it. Pretty sure there was a photographer not so long ago in the news who took pictures of injured/starved/abused animals to make a point and was shot down, I think we dont "want" to see the pictures.... but we sure as hell NEED to see them.

    He is such a stunning dog too, beautiful, how someone could harm him beats me.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Yes, this is an interesting topic IMO.

    I also strongly believe that exemplary parental control is a dying trait.
    My son came home from Ulverstone Park a couple of days ago to tell me what he'd seen.
    A man in a wheelchair, some sloppy fat woman and a little girl he judged to be about 8. Girl was skipping along pavement, sone and friends came along, mother screamed at child to get the **** out of the way, you dumb little ****. Mn in wheelchair screamed at little girl, saying if he wasn't in a chair he'd plant his foot ten foot up her arse to 'make himself feel better.'

    WTF!?!

    Now, tell me what little chance in hell that girl has to grow up and become a kind, caring, responsible adult???
    That's awful.

    I'm a big believer in you create your own destiny. My dad was an horrible, evil man and I acted out quite a lot for a very long time. Then I thought to myself I'm almost eighteen, I haven't seen him in eight years. How much longer can I blame him for me acting like a tosser. There comes a point in everyone who's had a lousy parents life to say to themselves: I'm not a child, I'm an adult. How much longer can I blame my hurting innocent people on him/her?

    I have a cousin who's thirty five and still blames his parents for his failures.

    So yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but who's to say the apple can't roll away over time?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    An exceptionally good post, Dis.

    You mean, kind of like the man who when he rapes a woman, he stills blames it on the fact that mummy beat him with the jug cord 20 years ago???

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, WA
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    That's awful.

    I'm a big believer in you create your own destiny. My dad was an horrible, evil man and I acted out quite a lot for a very long time. Then I thought to myself I'm almost eighteen, I haven't seen him in eight years. How much longer can I blame him for me acting like a tosser. There comes a point in everyone who's had a lousy parents life to say to themselves: I'm not a child, I'm an adult. How much longer can I blame my hurting innocent people on him/her?

    I have a cousin who's thirty five and still blames his parents for his failures.

    So yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but who's to say the apple can't roll away over time?
    I agree, my parent are both very bad examples.... They both taught me and my sisters how NOT to be a parent.

    Some people its a matter of "What doesn't brake you, makes you stronger" however there are others who are unable to "roll from the tree" so to speak.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Oh i don't know...

    I think in the end of time all bad deeds come back on oneself. To be honest, I think this man's character is punishment enough in some ways.
    True. Karma.
    Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    I think you are right there, Kikki.

    Some ppl seem to find that instinct inside them where regardless, they learn the difference between right and wrong.

    Others don't seem to have the mental capacity or capability to learn what has never been taught.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    He's a drug addict. My aunt 'ran off' with my uncle when she was eighteen. He was married and considerably older. My cousin was born a year into this, and it was extremely rocky for awhile. His parents did favour his sister for a long time but they have done EVERYTHING in their power to redeem themselves. Sent him to rehab, spent thousands of dollars on jobs he can't keep. They take care of three of the four children he has. They haven't met number four. He still says because they favoured his sister as a child he can't get off drugs.

    He's a prick.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    I agree, my parent are both very bad examples.... They both taught me and my sisters how NOT to be a parent.

    Some people its a matter of "What doesn't brake you, makes you stronger" however there are others who are unable to "roll from the tree" so to speak.
    I agree. The real question comes down to do you inherit your parents behaviour, or do you learn/suffer from their behaviour.

    Mother Earth's eternal question. Nature vs Nurture? I guess we'll never know.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    199

    Default

    he looks like such a lovely dog and it is so sad that some one would do this to him and that the neighbour noticed but didn't speak up.

    I hope Boof finds a fabulous loving forever home full of people who will give him all of the love he needs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •