Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Cool Iq Test for Ya Dogs.

  1. #1

    Default Cool Iq Test for Ya Dogs.

    I found this, and tried it on my dog, she got a 25 8D.
    Have a go and tell us what your dog scored?

    The Animal Attraction - Dog IQ Test
    Ask a Border Collie to jump and it'd say, "how high?", ask a Kelpie and he'll ask, "why?"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Lady only got 17.
    I can't be bothered to do Roly.
    He'd be worse.

    She failed miserably with knocking the tin over, finding the treat under the tea-towel and pawing the treat out.
    She excelled in getting the towel off her head.
    Education not Legislation

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Lady only got 17.
    I can't be bothered to do Roly.
    He'd be worse.

    She failed miserably with knocking the tin over, finding the treat under the tea-towel and pawing the treat out.
    She excelled in getting the towel off her head.
    lol, roxy was hopeless at the treat under the towel one, she went and sniffed it, then went to a corner and lied down.
    Ask a Border Collie to jump and it'd say, "how high?", ask a Kelpie and he'll ask, "why?"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingoofus View Post
    lol, roxy was hopeless at the treat under the towel one, she went and sniffed it, then went to a corner and lied down.
    Lades pushes the tin around, but never knocked it over and she tried to eat the treat through the towel.

    Ok, im gonna go do Roly!
    Education not Legislation

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Oh my gosh! Roly got 22!
    He got a 5 for the name call. 5 for the towel on head. 5 for getting the treat out of the hand towel.
    This concludes that Lady is obediant. But Roly is intelligent.
    Education not Legislation

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    My dog isn't 12 months yet but I'm guessing it couldn't hurt to give it a go for the fun of it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    I did Lades again, and she got 24!
    Its so strange, I wonder if she learnt just from that one other time.
    She actually scratched the tea towel off with her paw in 6 seconds this time!

    Im loving these tests if you havn't noticed
    Education not Legislation

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    My dog isn't 12 months yet but I'm guessing it couldn't hurt to give it a go for the fun of it
    Nah it wont hurt, and you'll also see hwo much your dog improves after it's 12 months old. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    I did Lades again, and she got 24!
    Its so strange, I wonder if she learnt just from that one other time.
    She actually scratched the tea towel off with her paw in 6 seconds this time!

    Im loving these tests if you havn't noticed
    lol, I'm tempted to test our staffy, but i reckon he is gonna blitz it, since most the tests have to do with food, and he'll do anythnig when food is concerned.
    Ask a Border Collie to jump and it'd say, "how high?", ask a Kelpie and he'll ask, "why?"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Lades pushes the tin around, but never knocked it over and she tried to eat the treat through the towel.

    Ok, im gonna go do Roly!
    Yep I had to stop Mulli eating the towel which had me cracking up laughing lol
    The tin is still in the middle of the floor with a treat under it.....

    I'm going to try it again in a few hours and see if she improves!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingoofus View Post
    Nah it wont hurt, and you'll also see hwo much your dog improves after it's 12 months old. 8D



    lol, I'm tempted to test our staffy, but i reckon he is gonna blitz it, since most the tests have to do with food, and he'll do anythnig when food is concerned.
    Yeah see neither of my dogs are treat driven. I reckon a gutsa like a Staffy would definately nail it.

    Human Bean, what score did Mulli end up with?
    Education not Legislation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •