Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Another Dog Attack

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    *Sits here shaking head*

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Where the freaken' hell were these damn owners!?
    Education not Legislation

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    I rest my case regarding cross breeding and irresponsible breeding!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    I rest my case regarding cross breeding and irresponsible breeding!
    Low Blow!!

    Where does it say cross breed?

    Irrespsonsible owners, yes.
    The best things in life, aren't things

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    I suggest if there are 6 dogs of the same breed they are either using them for breeding or fighting or both.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by occy View Post
    i suggest if there are 6 dogs of the same breed they are either using them for breeding or fighting or both.

    scum!!
    The best things in life, aren't things

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    I rest my case regarding cross breeding and irresponsible breeding!

    Agree totally with Tkay. Whether pure or cross it is the owners who are irresponsible. I wonder what your reaction would have been or will be if they turn out to be pure ,Clea.
    Zealots annoy me as they are so one eyed.
    So the owners are at no way at fault, it is cross breeding's fault all the way, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    Low Blow!!

    Where does it say cross breed?

    Irrespsonsible owners, yes.
    It didn't...I said!

    Irresponsible BREEDING and owners...all six dogs were UNREGISTERED! Even if they were "purebred" unregistered AmStaffs = PITT BULLS...or cross bred Amstaffs....I STILL rest my case!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    Agree totally with Tkay. Whether pure or cross it is the owners who are irresponsible. I wonder what your reaction would have been or will be if they turn out to be pure ,Clea.
    Zealots annoy me as they are so one eyed.
    So the owners are at no way at fault, it is cross breeding's fault all the way, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I can live with that..."purebred" unregistered Amstaffs = Pitt Bulls

    OF COURSE the owners are at fault! The breeding is VERY much at fault too!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •