Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 229

Thread: What Breed is This?

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Two qualities? Qualities???

    I can not recall ever having anyone call me names or insult me. I mustn't have ever riled anybody this much, huh?

    Spoiled means to ruin something. I was referring to your attitude.

  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Two qualities? Qualities???

    I can not recall ever having anyone call me names or insult me. I mustn't have ever riled anybody this much, huh?

    Spoiled means to ruin something. I was referring to your attitude.
    A personal trait is classed as a quality, quality does not always mean good.
    That is not what spoiled means when used in the sense you did.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Can't believe this is STILL going.

    It's pretty simple really.

    -KRISTOFFA was unaware of how this could harm his dog and was also not aware about why people are against BYB.

    -People have said their part, some of it helpful and constructive.

    -KRISTOFFA has taken people's advice on board and has booked his dog in for de-sexing.


    That's it.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    I'm not angry - I am disgusted - but anger is worth spent on other things

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    Can't believe this is STILL going.

    It's pretty simple really.

    -KRISTOFFA was unaware of how this could harm his dog and was also not aware about why people are against BYB.

    -People have said their part, some of it helpful and constructive.

    -KRISTOFFA has taken people's advice on board and has booked his dog in for de-sexing.


    That's it.

    Where did troopa come from? Cant believe I missed him lol

  6. #216

    Default

    Well gee wasn't this thread full of constructive advice and plain old abuse.. typical.

    How embarrassing.

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Well gee wasn't this thread full of constructive advice and plain old abuse.. typical.

    How embarrassing.
    Not a truer post in this thread.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Except mine
    Education not Legislation

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    Where did troopa come from? Cant believe I missed him lol
    Registered breeder in Adelaide, Grundelhardt Kennels

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Have just read the first few pages of this post and I can't get over the fact this is not the first time this has happened to Kristoffa's bitch , this silly person Kristoffa has allowed his little bitch to be 'got at' before , so how irresponsible is that ! But on saying that, I doubt very much she would have been 'penetrated' by such a large dog but if she has been, nature looks after her own, meaning, the pups will be normal size at birth for a small dog but will grow to whatever size?????

    IMO the larger dog looks very much like a white German Shepherd.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •