Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 229

Thread: What Breed is This?

  1. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Yep look , you are coming across as a petulent child and you are near on an adult so pulling the 'still goto school' card doent cut it for me I'm afraid.

    You either want to learn or you dont.

    And if/when you have learnt more than perhaps you can add in the buts .
    As I said earlier, I don't care what you think, you are not in charge around here.
    I'm trying to learn but people like you and Occy are making that pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    Pointing out flaws (if you could call it that) =/= blaming.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Choppa and Occy making it hard for you to learn?

    That is the best one I've read yet!

    The only person making it hard for you to learn is yourself. Think about that.

  3. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Choppa and Occy making it hard for you to learn?

    That is the best one I've read yet!

    The only person making it hard for you to learn is yourself. Think about that.
    I'm asking for advice and all I'm getting is those two insulting me. Is that how you learn?

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Many more than those two have insulted you OP. Perhaps you need to mature your mind to try and see why your comments have instilled such blatant disgust in anger in SO MANY people here.

    Do that, and you will start learning fast. Very fast.

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Many more than those two have insulted you OP. Perhaps you need to mature your mind to try and see why your comments have instilled such blatant disgust and anger in SO MANY people here.

    Do that, and you will start learning fast. Very fast.
    I know this, but these are the only two persisting in doing so.
    I'm getting sick of having to repeat myself for people like you who aren't reading.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Why do you cry like a baby at anyone insulting or upsetting you, yet you are more than content to act like a spoilt child with every sentence you post?

  7. #207
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Ok I read up too about page 13.
    She is cute, but hideously conformed. I think my pet shop JRT has better confomation.
    By you selling puppies, you are taking the homes of puppies and dogs already in shelters.
    They are more likely to have health problems.
    She will have trouble giving birth to puppies that size.
    How old is she? You've had her for 6 years? After about 6 or 7 years, its gonna put more and more stress on mumma and babies, so she should really be de-sexed asap unless you want to risk your dog dying. Yes, dying.
    If you don't have the money for all the neccassary payments accociated(sp?) when breeding. Then you shouldn't be breeding.
    We had an emergency C-section come in about 2 months ago. 6 puppies, 5 died and the owner had to pay $6,000 after the whole ordeal. They were gonna sell the puppy for $600 but decided to keep him instead. He was too special. Hmm, looks like they were pretty indebt. And this was a registered Lab, with all his confomation titles/certificate etc.
    Even when you do the right thing, it can go wrong. When you do the wrong thing, higher chances it will go wrong.
    I have no problem with you breeding your dog if she is at this level.
    Jack Russell Terrier: Trial: Conformation
    She has to be perfect. Perfect.

    And it is incredibly easy to keep your dog away from other irresponsible peoples dogs.
    I hope we haven't scared you away, but we get this same situation so so often, and the same people who don't want to hear the facts. They are so sure they are doing the right thing. Everyone here (i think) will forgive you if you take our advice, do your research and get your dog de-sexed! Spread the word, show your mum this thread(the good parts of course) and educate yourself and your mum.
    Please!
    Last edited by aussiemyf7; 11-22-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Education not Legislation

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Why do you cry like a baby at anyone insulting or upsetting you, yet you are more than content to act like a spoilt child with every sentence you post?
    I don't see how those two qualities tie in with eachother at all.
    I'm not "crying like a baby," do you enjoy people insulting you and calling you names?
    How am I a spoiled child? I am everything but spoiled.

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Ok I read up too about page 13.
    She is cute, but hideously conformed. I think my pet shop JRT has better confomation.
    By you selling puppies, you are taking the homes of puppies and dogs already in shelters.
    They are more likely to have health problems.
    She will have trouble giving birth to puppies that size.
    How old is she? You've had her for 6 years? After about 6 or 7 years, its gonna put more and more stress on mumma and babies, so she should really be de-sexed asap unless you want to risk your dog dying. Yes, dying.
    If you don't have the money for all the neccassary payments accociated(sp?) when breeding. Then you shouldn't be breeding.
    We had an emergency C-section come in about 2 months ago. 6 puppies, 5 died and the owner had to pay $6,000 after the whole ordeal. They were gonna sell the puppy for $600 but decided to keep him instead. He was too special. Hmm, looks like they were pretty indebt. And this was a registered Lab, with all his confomation titles/certificate etc.
    Even when you do the right thing, it can go wrong. When you do the wrong thing, higher chances it will go wrong.
    I have no problem with you breeding your dog if she is at this level.
    Jack Russell Terrier: Trial: Conformation
    She has to be perfect. Perfect.
    Far out... She's being desexed tomorrow. It doesn't cost anywhere near as much as I was expecting, I was expecting upwards of $500. It costs less than $200 though.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KRISTOFFA View Post
    Far out... She's being desexed tomorrow. It doesn't cost anywhere near as much as I was expecting, I was expecting upwards of $500. It costs less than $200 though.

    Pffft, alright then. Sorry for helping!

    Jeeeeez...
    Education not Legislation

  10. #210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Pffft, alright then. Sorry for helping!

    Jeeeeez...
    Sorry I was a little temperamental, I've had to say about 15 times in this thread alone that she is booked in.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •