Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sense-ation for Sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default Sense-ation for Sale

    Don't know if I'm allowed to advertise this here? Let me know if I'm not please, Morgan.

    I bought one of those Sense-ation harnesses that someone here was idscussing on a thread the other week. Got it from the supplier they mentioned in Adelaide. Fantastic lady, by the way!

    Anyway, Zed has gone and I have no need of it whatsover. I have always usually had a dog from puppyhood and trained him/her to heel correctly from the start.

    It has been used 2-3 times only. It is the wider one-inch webbing, not the 3/4 inch. It is black in colour, and is a size large.
    (Anyone interested I can give exact measurements to)

    The Sense-ation is the one that has more padding etc than the Sens-able Harness. Top of the range apparently.

    Must say it made a heck of a difference with Zed. The leash is attached mid-chest rather than the back of the neck. Every time he lunged at something it would bring his attention straight back to me.

    I paid $50 for it, but that included postage, so think it was about $42. Anyone interested, drop me a PM or reply here.

    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey DA,
    Is it marked M/L? or L ?

    I had 2 of them but someone thought it'd be fun to play tugger war with 1.
    Thanks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Hi Mags,

    It's the Large, not the Medium/Large I'm sorry.

    Tug of war - UMMMM! Naughty!

  4. #4

    Default

    Bummer!
    Yes...naughty indeed. My falult though for leaving it on the couch and going out for hours. I was still surprised though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Maybe they were trying to take themselves for a walk? Lol.

    I did notice that the measurements for the Sense-ation harnesses are larger than the average measurements I saw for other harnesses. On Zed I had to adjust it a fair way to make it smaller, and he was a very large dog for that breeed also. This harness would fit a fairly large dog only.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Maybe they were trying to take themselves for a walk? Lol.

    I did notice that the measurements for the Sense-ation harnesses are larger than the average measurements I saw for other harnesses. On Zed I had to adjust it a fair way to make it smaller, and he was a very large dog for that breeed also. This harness would fit a fairly large dog only.
    BTW...have you heard anything regarding Zed and how he is doing?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    BTW...have you heard anything regarding Zed and how he is doing?
    He travelled home well, as expected as he's an awesome traveller. Was very tired though as it was a long day. he was happy to see all the bitches again, but NOT happy to see the dogs, apparently.

    Breeder was expecting another breeder (with dam that Zed come from) to go over last weekend to just chat about the situation and have a look at him etc.

    He will NEVER be rehomed. She said the risk is just too great. He will live out his life there, and any sign of this sort of behaviour will mean, well, not a long life ITKWIM.

    Very sad for Zed, but I have my own opinions on what are his problems.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Hi DA

    Bodil might take it back if you ask her. Or she might find another buyer for you in Tas (saves on postage). Just a thought.

    I'm glad to see it worked for Zed even though it didn't solve the rest of your problems. I'm a huge fan of the front attach harness. It's too big for my dog.

    PS - I think there is a section in here for selling things - for next time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Hi DA

    Bodil might take it back if you ask her. Or she might find another buyer for you in Tas (saves on postage). Just a thought.

    I'm glad to see it worked for Zed even though it didn't solve the rest of your problems. I'm a huge fan of the front attach harness. It's too big for my dog.

    PS - I think there is a section in here for selling things - for next time.
    Oh really? Thanks Hyacinth. Can you tell me where, so I know. Cheers.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    He travelled home well, as expected as he's an awesome traveller. Was very tired though as it was a long day. he was happy to see all the bitches again, but NOT happy to see the dogs, apparently.

    Breeder was expecting another breeder (with dam that Zed come from) to go over last weekend to just chat about the situation and have a look at him etc.

    He will NEVER be rehomed. She said the risk is just too great. He will live out his life there, and any sign of this sort of behaviour will mean, well, not a long life ITKWIM.

    Very sad for Zed, but I have my own opinions on what are his problems.
    I say again - tell her that the army and police force are after dogs!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •