Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 409

Thread: What's Happened to Our Friendly Forum?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Cause I didn't realise all this sorta stuff was going on.
    Im starting to worry that i might be one of these people that are on ignore or 'own the place' and all that stuff.
    I'll just say, if anyone has a problem with me now or in the future, please please please talk to me about it!
    I know we can't please everyone, but I would prefer to be talked to then ignored
    Education not Legislation

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redland Bay, Queensland
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    Well...I guess I am one of the "Elite group" members since I have only been here for what...2 weeks. I'm still not sure what it is supposed to mean and why the comment was made.
    I for one, are very happy to have you here Cleasanta..
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=577&dateline=12727082  14

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Well I am replying so you are not on my ignore list! If that helps!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitte View Post
    I for one, are very happy to have you here Cleasanta..
    Yeah but she's not happy to have me here - she's leaves the topic when I post a reply!
    Just kidding Cleasanta

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cate0404 View Post
    Yeah but she's not happy to have me here - she's leaves the topic when I post a reply!
    Just kidding Cleasanta
    Yep...hiding from you!!!


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitte View Post
    I for one, are very happy to have you here Cleasanta..
    Thanx mitte

  7. #57

    Default

    Myf I haven't an issue with you either..

    to be honest my remark was more towards a group of people who have been more than a bit offensive towards me personally in the past couple of weeks.
    One decided her racist remarks were valid and even after I told her I was offended continued to tell me she was right.. well **** me.. I was offended just bloody well apologise.

    Then 2 people threatened me... if you don't like something I say, tell me so or ignore it if you can but do NOT threaten me.. it makes me not want to be here.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    Yep...hiding from you!!!

    BUT you quite obviously don't have me on ignore cause you keep replying!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Myf I haven't an issue with you either..

    to be honest my remark was more towards a group of people who have been more than a bit offensive towards me personally in the past couple of weeks.
    One decided her racist remarks were valid and even after I told her I was offended continued to tell me she was right.. well **** me.. I was offended just bloody well apologise.

    Then 2 people threatened me... if you don't like something I say, tell me so or ignore it if you can but do NOT threaten me.. it makes me not want to be here.
    I think it is horrible if people are not going to play nice, but I also believe that you just need to let things go. The people on here are not my family so at the end of the day what is said is only words. I am happy to "chat" with people on here but I will not get into an argument. I don't think it is necessary nor needed, I prefer to read posts that are helpful or funny then to read arguments and crap. So I Don't read them.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Myf I haven't an issue with you either..

    to be honest my remark was more towards a group of people who have been more than a bit offensive towards me personally in the past couple of weeks.
    One decided her racist remarks were valid and even after I told her I was offended continued to tell me she was right.. well **** me.. I was offended just bloody well apologise.

    Then 2 people threatened me... if you don't like something I say, tell me so or ignore it if you can but do NOT threaten me.. it makes me not want to be here.
    Thanks for clearing that up for us Pug.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •