Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 409

Thread: What's Happened to Our Friendly Forum?

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Occy

    I missed one of your questions - no i'm not a para. I grew up with the next level in - my Dad was an ER doctor. He got to do the repairs. If he could.

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    If our DogForum video should suddenly dissapear it is because someone is claiming copyright om their photos.It wont matterin the end as the permission was written here to use them,she supplied me with them,but YouTube will pullit untilthe dispute is over.

    I guess I shouldn't of posted in this thread,sorry guys.
    Probably because there is a 2 faced, untrustworthy person at the other end. Someone who says one thing in a PM, then another in the forum.

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymum View Post
    Fine Occy, I take it that is towards me...Ignorance suits you, and I hope you enjoy your lonliness. I'm done trying. Next time a 'friend' dies on you....go share it with those who care, because your attitude completely SUX here.
    Give nothing...expect nothing in return.
    I'm NO saint..FFS, I gave you sympathy when you wanted it...my mistake.

    It's time for Occy to find another forum..she's obviously the ODD one out.
    Anyone who knows where she teaches...should pass on her inability to participate in public in a propper manner. Disgraceful.
    I'm done trying. Next time a 'friend' dies on you....go share it with those who care, because your attitude completely SUX here. That is just bloody nasty

    I'm NO saint..FFS, I gave you sympathy when you wanted it...my mistake. When she WANTED it???...I would have thought it was when she NEEDED it and you gave it because you cared!

    It's time for Occy to find another forum..she's obviously the ODD one out. How decides who is the "odd" one out here?

  4. #314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    If our DogForum video should suddenly dissapear it is because someone is claiming copyright om their photos.It wont matterin the end as the permission was written here to use them,she supplied me with them,but YouTube will pullit untilthe dispute is over.

    I guess I shouldn't of posted in this thread,sorry guys.

    ohhh it's ok Choppa, i understand & i can wait patiently for the vid to be up & running again.

    Don't be sorry for contributing to this thread, we all have the right to do so.

  5. #315

    Default

    I wanted to aologise to Occy because i can see she is clearly upset and I don't think she actually realises how some of her posts effect other people.
    I thought she genuinely knew and I know she seems to have the idea that she has future insight that most don't have.. this superior complex may be a psychological disorder for all I know and I need to be empathetic of that.
    I am not sure if PM's got through if I am on ignore.. so I have posted here also.
    Perhaps someone can quote so Occy can see my apology.

    ozeymum I really do understand your anger. Tonight you and I have behaved pretty poorly out of anger.. emotions aren't a good enough excuse for our behaviour.

    *hugs* It's better to respond rather than react.. but we can only learn from our mistakes.

    love and light.

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Maybe I should have kept my fingers still on the subject of copyright too. Oops.

  7. #317
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Is this really what this forums all about??

    There are 2 "teams" that go against each other until death?

    This started as a "what has happened to our forum" re; NEW users, but to me it seems the problems lie way back, before the 'influx' of us newbies

    It really saddens me to see you guys attack each other. Im not too sure on ages here, but a lot of you have mentioned you have children etc, so i am going to assume the majority are adults.

    if you saw your kids behaving this way what would you say?

    I think private information is just that, and I have NO idea about Occy, or Ozeymum, Di etc but I really don't think suburbs, jobs etc should come in to any of this, which has been stated by many others, who flame each other for it but then use the same information against another?

    Pm's are just that guys private messages, IMO they dont need to be aired, nor do they need to be referred to, the only 2 people who know wtf is going on is the 2 it was between, which is probably where it should lie..

    For the record i have heard that joke MANY a time on the net and whilst it was in bad form when there are people with disabilities on the board, it's defiantly not the first time it's been said and surely not the last...

    I must say, if this is what this forum is about, it's really not somewhere I want to be sharing information about myself as the last thing i would want is for it to be used against me at a later date...

    I'm not saying anyone is right, or i agree specifically with one person as everyone has some good points and some god awful ones too..

    As I said earlier.. if we saw our kids yelling abuse, insults etc at each other on the net, in the person I would guess we would seriously be thinking of deleting their accounts/access (or at least I would).. Why is it ok for us to act like this, but we would expect less from our children?

    Just my 2 cents.

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Morgan, get me out of here please>

    i want to be deleted 100%

  9. #319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymum View Post
    Morgan, get me out of here please>

    i want to be deleted 100%
    You don't need to go do you? This isn't the only thread on the forums and Occy and Choppa aren't the only other members.

  10. #320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymum View Post
    Morgan, get me out of here please>

    i want to be deleted 100%
    Just delete yourself.You dont need Morgan.
    I guess we'lltalk again through your solicitor as you've implied.

    And I refer to this on the Forum as it effects every member who posted their dog in the video.


    Jodz,good post.
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •