Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 409

Thread: What's Happened to Our Friendly Forum?

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Cleasanta - don't bother - you aren't trying to win me over, I know. I don't need to be won over.

    I think a number of people have showed their true colours here. anyone who reads this and thinks that the comments of people like ozeymum, puggerup, mags etc are anything less than disgraceful need to consider whether it is words they object to, or people

    I could make comments about the sort of parents I thought they were, but I wont, because I am better than personal attacks. I actually have some ammunition lol

  2. #172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    Another personal attack - aren't you a charmer

    You lack the most basic of knowledge about people or dogs so I guess you have to talk about other things. When you don't agree with something you go for the lowest, basest comments. I am sure that you will have a little fanclub because of this. You know just as much about me and my job as you do about dogs.

    Shall we go back and talk about some of your alter egos and the crap that you dribbled under their guise?

    Actually - let's not - you deserve nothing more than to be blocked.


    yeh better just block me cause you are so full of crap I can smell it from here.
    Oh yep..I have a fan club.. the PM's are rolling in.

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    But is it fair to say you don't know what she is like as a teacher. She might be the best one on the planet.

    You know her ways of writing, but we don't know her personally. We know she has strong opinions...but so have many other members.

    We still have the choice to ignore (which I have taken advantage of today because I simply do not want to hear what this particular person has to say, because it is just freaking !!!). If you don't want to hear what Occy says...ignore her.

    Come on kids...play nice

    Adding after reading another post by puggerup...I am NOT trying to "win" over Occy...I have disagreed with her just as much as others...all I am saying is...we have a choice people!
    When Occy talks sense..I like what she has to say. But there sure are times she's in a 'mood' and we all feel it!

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    But is it fair to say you don't know what she is like as a teacher. She might be the best one on the planet.

    You know her ways of writing, but we don't know her personally. We know she has strong opinions...but so have many other members.

    We still have the choice to ignore (which I have taken advantage of today because I simply do not want to hear what this particular person has to say, because it is just freaking !!!). If you don't want to hear what Occy says...ignore her.

    Come on kids...play nice

    Adding after reading another post by puggerup...I am NOT trying to "win" over Occy...I have disagreed with her just as much as others...all I am saying is...we have a choice people!
    I have no one on ignore but I agree with what you say about Occy,s job.

  5. #175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Occy, that is not fair.
    A forum is for learning. Not every know-it-all dog owner.
    Besides, I think Pugger is very insightful and I like reading her advice and comments.
    Why thanking you Myf I love your posts too.

    It surprises me that Occy is so offended.. really she knew her comment about the special Olympics would get a rise... because it was ****ing foul.

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    See..she can't help herself with her 'comments'. Hence why we all have NO CHOICE but to have our own thoughts on how she is as a person who is MENT to be guiding our children.

  7. #177
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Occy telling someone they have basic knowledge of dogs is a personal attack.
    I have also recieved the same comment.

    I don't think this is true colours, I think this is members finally blowing their steam.
    Education not Legislation

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Occy, that is not fair.
    A forum is for learning. Not every know-it-all dog owner.
    Besides, I think Pugger is very insightful and I like reading her advice and comments.
    WOW - I don't see you jumping up and down when people are making comments about my profession. Then again, unlike several people here, I am gainfully employed

    I have more info about her than you probably do - not really worth rehashing on a public forum but suffice it to say, her knowledge isn't there. If you find it good - bonza - however, the bigger picture is interesting

  9. #179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymum View Post
    See..she can't help herself with her 'comments'. Hence why we all have NO CHOICE but to have our own thoughts on how she is as a person who is MENT to be guiding our children.
    agreed..
    she obviously doesn't think too highly of disabled people.. I feel sorry for people with learning disabilities in her class.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    3 of her best mates have passed away in the past yr...this is in my mind all the time..yet, she still likes to crumble ppls sympathy...she comes across as a thick piece of leather with no heart. Never comments on anyones pics, on anyones RIP's...always about her her her and nothing else. As I said before...it just comes that way with lonely ppl. SAD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •