View Poll Results: Your immediate thoughts /response to hearing the words Pit Bulls .

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Media experience.

    18 26.87%
  • Research/Media experience.

    13 19.40%
  • Friends/Family experience

    8 11.94%
  • Personal experience.

    28 41.79%
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 225

Thread: The Words Pit Bull

  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DogSavvy View Post
    Choppa, I must say I pegged you in one , you , as a Bull breed owner haven't let me down but the 'BULL' is not for the breed ,it's for the "tiSH' that comes with it !

    I like PBs because they ARE dogs, but, I don't like them as a breed because of what they were and are still bred for ,plus the fact NONE can be trusted and I don't like the majority of PB owners for two reasons , a) what they have DONE to a breed of dog in destroying ,in the general publics eye, what little , good or endearing traits the breed may have had and b) we now have BSL hanging over EVERY owners head, regardless of breed, thanks to macho type idiot PB owners , NOT Rottie owners or GSD owners or even Cattle Dog owners, BUT Pit Bull owners !!

    That is my opinion CC, so get over it !!

    Please note, I said 'majority' and NOT 'all' as i am sure there are one or two responsible PB owners out there somewhere in the community.
    You have seriously got to be the most UNSAVVY dog person I have ever come across.
    How has Choppa ruined the breed!? Why is it Choppas fault for the BSL!? Or is she one of the 'responislbe' PB owners?
    None can be trusted? NO dogs can be 100% trusted. NONE! Not just the PB.
    You do know the the Rotti is classified as one of the most dangerous dog breeds, and that a child was attacked by the family Rotti lets see, about 2 days ago?
    Family rottweiler mauls 5yo - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    Thats YOU Rotti owners that have done that!^^^

    What the hell were the Rottwieler bred for then?
    Oh and the PB was bred for fighting, but the Amstaff is the exact same breed but were bred for confomation and shows. Amstaffs dangerous too?

    BTW, I have NOTHING against the Rottwieler, I think are BEAUTIFUL, but im trying to prove a point.
    I don't care if its your opinion, doesnt mean we cant try and prove you wrong.

    I seriously cannot believe you say these things about the Pit when you own a ROTTWIELER! They arnt exactly perfect in the media either.
    Last edited by aussiemyf7; 10-13-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Education not Legislation

  2. #142

    Default

    Okies peeps, this will probably cause a riot, but i dont care, i'm just so bloody sick of nasty ppl that hate & bag the hell out of bull breeds....

    "ill let this hoodie speak for me"




    http://t-shirts.cafepress.com.au
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 10-13-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: to add link to clothing site

  3. #143
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussie floyd View Post
    okies peeps, this will probably cause a riot, but i dont care, i'm just so bloody sick of nasty ppl that hate & bag the hell out of bull breeds....

    "ill let this hoodie speak for me" :d




    T-Shirts and Clothing - Cafepress
    hahahahaahahaha.
    Education not Legislation

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Mmmm the T-shirt ! So now Floyd is trying to tell me the Stafford is a Pit Bull??????? WHAT THE !!! I thought the topic was about pit bulls?

    And you call ME ignorant !?


    btw Floydie baby , I have loved a Staffie by the name of 'Missy'

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Myf, go back and re read my posts over the last few pages, particularly the ones regarding children and dogs, because you have clearly missed a few.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northern suburbs of Cairns FNQ
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Okies peeps, this will probably cause a riot, but i dont care, i'm just so bloody sick of nasty ppl that hate & bag the hell out of bull breeds....

    "ill let this hoodie speak for me"


    It won't cause a riot if that's what you are hoping for but it is rude and offensive and unworthy of a breed as nice as the Staffy. If I met anyone wearing this slogan regardless of the breed it advertised I would assume they were a half witted yobbo unworthy of owning any dog.

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DogSavvy View Post
    Mmmm the T-shirt ! So now Floyd is trying to tell me the Stafford is a Pit Bull??????? WHAT THE !!! I thought the topic was about pit bulls?

    And you call ME ignorant !?


    btw Floydie baby , I have loved a Staffie by the name of 'Missy'


    Nooo im not saying nor did i say that a SBT is a PB, was saying that a SBT is a bull breed....

  8. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
    It won't cause a riot if that's what you are hoping for but it is rude and offensive and unworthy of a breed as nice as the Staffy. If I met anyone wearing this slogan regardless of the breed it advertised I would assume they were a half witted yobbo unworthy of owning any dog.

    Lighten up for goodness sake, don't people have a sense of humor anymore
    & no i'm not setting out to or hoping to cause any type of riot.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DogSavvy View Post
    Myf, go back and re read my posts over the last few pages, particularly the ones regarding children and dogs, because you have clearly missed a few.
    Too be honest, I cant be bothered reading all of your posts.

    They all say the same ridiculous defensive dribble.

    But where have I got it wrong? Maybe you can just sum up the posts I missed?
    Education not Legislation

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northern suburbs of Cairns FNQ
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Okies peeps, this will probably cause a riot,
    You were the one who mentioned causing a riot, not me. I'm sure you were hoping for one when you posted it.

    Yes I do have a sense of humour but I hate mindless aggression. The slogan was both narrow and aggressive. I also dislike the misuse of the good old fashioned word for fornication. It's a word much abused and over used by the inarticulate.

    Given the subject of this topic it would have made more sense if the slogan had used the name Pit Bull. It would have been equally offensive but at least it wouldn't have been off topic.

    Since when have you become a supporter of all the Bull breeds? It's not so long ago you were in favour of killing all pig dogs, most of which have at least some Bull blood in them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •