Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Christmas season dumping

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    372

    Default

    considering the evidence i have and what i can prove.... love you to do it.
    because i haven't been laying down all this time you know.
    and i have been talking to everyone all on my own telling the truth here there and everywhere.
    so good luck being able to pull off the lies they where able to the first time, but every dog has his day and i know what to do this time to correct the lies you all pinned on me.

    Good luck.
    you can ban me from here, but well i guess you dont see or know everything thats been happening.
    nore what i've been upto, i've been good for a long time, and i've been making my list and telling them all

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    I've got my own list and the lies are all your own words...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Anyone who is dying of curiosity can PM me - but I recommend you don't, it will ruin your day.

    I could post in restricted but there's a good chance he will try to rejoin and I don't want to give an excuse for "slander" even if the truth is a defence - lawyers can bankrupt people who aren't extremely rich or poor.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Can't help but notice there's quite a few old dogs being dumped around this time of year too...I will never understand how someone could dump an old dog at any time of year.

    A dog that's given love...loyalty and companionship just disgarded like rubbish all because it's old and costs more to care for...some people are just lowlifes.
    Chloe & Zorro
    Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Back to the poor dogs, I don't understand why people feel the need to have a dog,when they don't really want one, when their dog is always an inconvenience....you don't have to have a dog. Just leave dogs to us crazy people who cannot live without and go on Holidays with them. We have a large VW transporter that can fit all our dogs and a caravan with a large crate under a Queensize bed and an outside meshed/screened door. this is so we can take our dogs with us to places we can all enjoy. Or at least shut-up and pay for good boarding places, there are so many of those..........Dogs are for life..........
    Pets are forever

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rural Western Australia
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Can't help but notice there's quite a few old dogs being dumped around this time of year too...I will never understand how someone could dump an old dog at any time of year.

    A dog that's given love...loyalty and companionship just disgarded like rubbish all because it's old and costs more to care for...some people are just lowlifes.
    I love my old dogs and dread the day that they pass. They become more vulnerable as they grow old and need to be kept safe and comfortable and loved
    It is horrifying that people dump them and tear them away from all they have known. A bond wth an old dog is a wonderful thing steeped in many shared experiences. We are our dogs whole world and to betray them just because they grow old is awful.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    809

    Default

    I took Chloe to the pound today...not to surrender her but to see another dog. I went to see a young Dobermann boy (yes the breed I said I would never get again) about 18 mths old...but unfortunately he didn't like Chloe.

    It's the same old story...young couple buy pup of a breed they know nothing about and leave him in the backyard and give no training at all...dog keeps getting out...they can't handle the dog so they dump him in the pound.
    Chloe & Zorro
    Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    I took Chloe to the pound today...not to surrender her but to see another dog. I went to see a young Dobermann boy (yes the breed I said I would never get again) about 18 mths old...but unfortunately he didn't like Chloe.

    It's the same old story...young couple buy pup of a breed they know nothing about and leave him in the backyard and give no training at all...dog keeps getting out...they can't handle the dog so they dump him in the pound.
    For what its worth mate ....Bronx and Mojo wanted to kill each other for the first 2 days. I had to temp fence the yard in 2 and spend a lot of time working on them. Short meet and greets then seperate ....over and over. Just thought i'd let ya know ....if you get a chance to spend the time with the 2 dogs there might be a possible friendship behind all the sniffing and snarling.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    For what its worth mate ....Bronx and Mojo wanted to kill each other for the first 2 days. I had to temp fence the yard in 2 and spend a lot of time working on them. Short meet and greets then seperate ....over and over. Just thought i'd let ya know ....if you get a chance to spend the time with the 2 dogs there might be a possible friendship behind all the sniffing and snarling.
    Thanks Sean,

    When I first introduced Opal to Rex years ago...Rex wanted to kill her but within 5 mins he was all over her like a rash and were best mates for many years.

    In this case he was in one yard and Chloe in the other with me...he kept lunging and barking at Chloe...this went on for the whole time we were there and knowing nothing about him and staff didn't either I wasn't going to take the risk. At one time Chloe showed her teeth but other than that she was very good.

    He's great with people and will make a wonderful family pet but I think he needs to be the only dog IMO. This poor boy has had no socialization or training of any kind and he didn't know what "sit" was which I find very sad. He needs to go to rescue or foster care who have more experience than I do...where he will be given the correct training the owner failed to give him.

    While waiting in the office... Chloe jumped up and put her paws on the counter and looked over it...all the staff said "hallo what a lovely girl" very different response than the one I'd get from that receptionist at the vets.
    Last edited by Dogman; 12-19-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    Chloe & Zorro
    Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    809

    Default

    That poor Dobe is not on the pound web site now...I hope he wasn't put to sleep.
    Chloe & Zorro
    Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •