Please forgive me if I am getting ahead of things but thought I would get some advice. I was thinking of one day of adding a puppy or young Stafford to the crazy household. I would envisage looking for a reputable registered breeder (not LAE) with all the right credentials and reputation for breeding Staffords of good temperament and type.
I guess my question is - how long should I wait before Serena might tolerate a new addition. or should I wait a few more years . Ideally, I would like to get a pup whilst Serena is still pretty active and mobile but don't want to upset the apple cart if you think its a bad idea. Or is it a 'how long is a length of string argument?"
Think of this post as a sort of thinking out loud process and some general advice, past experiences would be appreciated.
Also, given my past experience, how do I weed out the crapola breeders from the reputable ones?
thanks very much for your continued help here!