Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Not Good

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    We wait for the next lot of news, paws crossed

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BrisVagas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    She is still holding on..

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    295

    Default

    The waiting is the hard thing...

    Glad to hear all is still good with your girl...

    We are looking forward to seeing the puppy pics
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

  4. #24

    Default

    'Lucky Lady' are you taking her temperature at all ? This will give you a good sign when she will be ready to give birth naturally.

    I have only had one litter at my place - but the last week I was taking the little mum's temperature at least twice a day.

    Good Luck !

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BrisVagas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    I can not find a mercury thermometer any where?
    No one at all sells them.
    I went to 6 chemists yesterday to get one..
    I might see if I can get one from my vet.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    You can use an non mercury thermometer rectally. Just dont use it for anything else afterward!

    You should not be able to obtain a mercury thermometer in Australia. mercury poisoning n all.

    Keep us posted. Im crossing everything for you all

  7. #27

    Default

    Hi Lucky Lady
    The digital ones work fine thats what i use & so do the vets. Good Luck with your babies. I own two beautiful Bullmastiffs

  8. #28

    Default

    Any news - 'Lucky Lady' ?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BrisVagas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Well she has been loosing bit of mucus today so took her back to the vet.
    Vet says looks like she may have them over night.
    I have an appointment at 8.30am for a oxytocin injection.
    if by 10.30am she hasn't had them we have to head back
    for a c section.
    Vet says if we wait until next week and she has problems
    sunday or monday when they are shut, we will be up for
    starting price of $3800 so we have no choice but to get the c section done
    obviously something is happening so vet says it's in our best interest to
    get the injection then the c section...
    We may not need the c section, the injection may work and she may deliver them
    before 10.30am..

    Fingers are crossed here, hoping she has them tonight and went can all sleep again.
    I have been up all week watching her..

    Will keep you updated

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Vet says if we wait until next week and she has problems
    sunday or monday when they are shut, we will be up for
    starting price of $3800 so we have no choice but to get the c section done


    This is what the next person who comes on here needs to know when they ask if anyone knows of a stud for their perfect............ that they just have to breed.
    Good grief what a business, so full of anxieties, deep pockets required!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •