Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Advanced Puppy Food

  1. #1

    Default Advanced Puppy Food

    Hi guys,

    I have 2 bags of 18KGs puppy food, the brand is "Advanced Puppy Plus Growth" and some left over from the bag i opened earlier..

    As i no longer own dog, i wanna sell this puppy food.. For each bag purchased, im going to give away another extra 4KGs left over Advanced Puppy plus (opened already, didnt have chance to finish it because the puppy was sold) and some other left over...

    Im selling each bag for $120 dollars for the 18KGs one and dont forget you will still get another extra 4KGs and some other items...

    Im trying to sell this cheaper from the petshop but i also dont want to make much loss (i think its fair enough)...




    If you dont know what brand that is, the link below will show you, or you can go to your pet store to check it (Note: the price there is $100 dollar for the 15KGs one, mine is $120 for 22KGs plus some free items like leash and toys)...

    ADVANCE PUPPY - Discount Pet Meds, Pet Accessories, and Pet Fashion


    Im living in Brisbane in sunnybank area...
    My phone number is 0422 593 594..
    Email andriws_3@yahoo.com


    BTW ONLY HAVE 2 BAGS, SO WILL USE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cien_47k; 01-24-2010 at 03:04 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Bump

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    why dont u go and donate it to a shelter or a pound

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peta23 View Post
    why dont u go and donate it to a shelter or a pound
    That's a great idea! OP is more interested in recouping their money though, I'm afraid Peta.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    That's a great idea! OP is more interested in recouping their money though, I'm afraid Peta.
    yep or a troll...

  6. #6

    Default

    Yeah, sorry to disappoint you guys... But i just need some extra pocket at the moment and i don't want to make much loss that's why i am putting it up for sale =)

    I hope someone will be interested.. i think its pretty good deal anyway =)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cien_47k View Post
    Yeah, sorry to disappoint you guys... But i just need some extra pocket at the moment and i don't want to make much loss that's why i am putting it up for sale =)

    I hope someone will be interested.. i think its pretty good deal anyway =)
    put it on ebay

  8. #8

    Default

    As a newbie to the forum I have only read a handful of threads but this is the second one that accuses someone of being a troll! Have to say it doesn't make for a great first impression of this place!

    Hope you manage to sell the dog food OP! I think Ebay would be a good place to list it too!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amy86 View Post
    As a newbie to the forum I have only read a handful of threads but this is the second one that accuses someone of being a troll! Have to say it doesn't make for a great first impression of this place!

    Hope you manage to sell the dog food OP! I think Ebay would be a good place to list it too!
    amy...we have had a lot of problems with trolls/spammers, so that is the reason really

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    amy...we have had a lot of problems with trolls/spammers, so that is the reason really
    Ah! Ok, I can understand the spammers thing! I am a member of another forum and there are a lot of spammers there too but if we went around accusing other members of being 'trolls' in every other thread I am pretty sure we would be infracted!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •