Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: Victoria stilwell

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    I'm only 23, so I'm the same gen as you I think. The 'boys' I'm referring to range in age from 17 - 37 (friends of hubby and I's) and none of them hear a word you are saying when there is a woman on tv.... Drives me nuts! I could stand there and scream that the house is on fire, but until that woman is off the screen there is no chance they will hear. BTW, just to clarify, it is only hubby, Batty and I that live here, we just have tonnes of friends who visit lots lol.

    I put it down to being a male thing, plus they all work together which I doubt helps!
    I have a lot of male mates and my OH, and when she's on screen they all say change the channel LOL

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    I'm only 23, so I'm the same gen as you I think. The 'boys' I'm referring to range in age from 17 - 37 (friends of hubby and I's) and none of them hear a word you are saying when there is a woman on tv.... Drives me nuts! I could stand there and scream that the house is on fire, but until that woman is off the screen there is no chance they will hear. BTW, just to clarify, it is only hubby, Batty and I that live here, we just have tonnes of friends who visit lots lol.

    I put it down to being a male thing, plus they all work together which I doubt helps!
    Phew, I'm feeling so lucky right now. Mine only gapes and goes into a TV-female induced coma when she's half naked and has big breasts.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    My boy is turned off by big boobs I constantly tell him what a freak he is

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    My boy is turned off by big boobs I constantly tell him what a freak he is
    Seriously? There is something wrong with him, surely?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Well, it works for me because I'm no buxom beauty LOL

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liza View Post
    Phew, I'm feeling so lucky right now. Mine only gapes and goes into a TV-female induced coma when she's half naked and has big breasts.
    You must have cable. With my OH it's any kind of sport & cooking shows. Go figure.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liza View Post
    Phew, I'm feeling so lucky right now. Mine only gapes and goes into a TV-female induced coma when she's half naked and has big breasts.
    Hubby is great! Could have another completely naked woman in the room and I could be wearing my pj's and looking, well, not good and he can easily hold a conversation AND is able to remember it later.... His work mates and friends not so much.... WAY to easily sidetracked.

    Probably what you get for military boys huh?

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    Hubby is great! Could have another completely naked woman in the room and I could be wearing my pj's and looking, well, not good and he can easily hold a conversation AND is able to remember it later.... His work mates and friends not so much.... WAY to easily sidetracked.

    Probably what you get for military boys huh?
    I love a man in uniform *nudges boyfriend to nearest Army registration center*.

    Nah I've noticed that he's actually usually purposefully gapes at those kinds of women in the TV to get me riled up for a joke. It doesn't bother me anymore though and I just smile and nod when he talks about how hot they are, then get my revenge when a hot half naked man with even more muscles than the bf pops up :P. "Holy crap, look at those sexy abs" gets him every time (although he'd never admit it)

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liza View Post
    I love a man in uniform *nudges boyfriend to nearest Army registration center*.

    Nah I've noticed that he's actually usually purposefully gapes at those kinds of women in the TV to get me riled up for a joke. It doesn't bother me anymore though and I just smile and nod when he talks about how hot they are, then get my revenge when a hot half naked man with even more muscles than the bf pops up :P. "Holy crap, look at those sexy abs" gets him every time (although he'd never admit it)
    Air Force is better LOL I love the Blues! Plus Air Force means less time away (still lots of trips though - eg: last year Hubby was home 5 months and away 7 - although time away was scattered over the year so it wasn't too bad) plus the fitness is easier

    We've gone a bit off topic hey? LOL Sorry OP

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    It is mostly shot in England. You'd need leather just to keep warm, especially with that open top car. She does sometimes take the jacket off, on the two hours of the year that the sun comes out.
    I am sure she has moved to the States.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •