Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 892

Thread: SHAR PEI RESCUE Victoria

  1. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    I think Spice or Cinderella are really pretty....and she is a very pretty little girl. Do you want to wait to see her pic? It's your choice DGP.......

    Greys Are Great, we might do Georgia for next one....is that OK??
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  2. #292
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    I think Spice or Cinderella are really pretty....and she is a very pretty little girl. Do you want to wait to see her pic? It's your choice DGP.......

    Greys Are Great, we might do Georgia for next one....is that OK??
    Of course...Not! No pics now please!! I have been waiting all day! Spice was my favourite too...I also liked Jasmine till it got into my head that it sounded like an exotic dancer name and now I can't get it outta my head.

    Baby Pei can be nameless for one night. I'm sure she'll be treated like a little princess, not something many nameless people can claim!

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    I think Spice or Cinderella are really pretty....and she is a very pretty little girl. Do you want to wait to see her pic? It's your choice DGP.......

    Greys Are Great, we might do Georgia for next one....is that OK??
    No problems! It's always nice to name a wee bundle.
    I like Cinderella and Spice as names - not sure about Baby as a name as I think about when it's fully grown and you are calling out the name at the dog park! Tho people may just think it's a term of endearment!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  4. #294
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    No problems! It's always nice to name a wee bundle.
    I like Cinderella and Spice as names - not sure about Baby as a name as I think about when it's fully grown and you are calling out the name at the dog park! Tho people may just think it's a term of endearment!
    Or that you need to be committed!

    I like oxymoron's...Like naming a rottie Bambi...

  5. #295
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    You wouldn't believe how many dogs named "baby" into care lol

    And I must admit that we more often than not call Bella "Bubba" even at the park. THis drives my 25 yr old son nuts! He says "Mum, you can't be calling our Bubba to a Staffy"!!!
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  6. #296
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    You wouldn't believe how many dogs named "baby" into care lol

    And I must admit that we more often than not call Bella "Bubba" even at the park. THis drives my 25 yr old son nuts! He says "Mum, you can't be calling our Bubba to a Staffy"!!!
    I prefer Bubba...Bella is overused since those God awful Twilight books came out...

    For a name, I also really like Duchess. I think it's just so...Royal!

  7. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    lol, you need to make a list DGP, then when I post her pics tomorrow you can work out what you want to name this cute little bundle of wrinkles and rolls. She is so good! I have the bathroom (ensuite) door open because my guys have a water bowl in there, and I can hear her snoring away in her crate.......and in my room snoring away is OH, Noah, Bella, DIESEL (who is soooooo loud), Henry,& Gomez. Charlie, Oopa and I are the only ones who aren't snoring lol
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  8. #298
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    lol, you need to make a list DGP, then when I post her pics tomorrow you can work out what you want to name this cute little bundle of wrinkles and rolls. She is so good! I have the bathroom (ensuite) door open because my guys have a water bowl in there, and I can hear her snoring away in her crate.......and in my room snoring away is OH, Noah, Bella, DIESEL (who is soooooo loud), Henry,& Gomez. Charlie, Oopa and I are the only ones who aren't snoring lol
    How on earth do you sleep? Do you run in and prey you're the first one asleep? Inject yourself? Earplugs?

    ...Or is that the real reason you're on here at three am and the back pain is just an elaborate ruse?

  9. #299
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    How on earth do you sleep? Do you run in and prey you're the first one asleep? Inject yourself? Earplugs?

    ...Or is that the real reason you're on here at three am and the back pain is just an elaborate ruse?
    lol, I keep strange hours DGP. I don't hesitate to grab a nana nap through the day when I can and I enjoy late night dog rescue shows on foxtell. All education is good education and I have learnt a lot from these shows. It's also the only time I get peace!! The phone and email run hot all day with rescue and business and having OH at home, I LOVE the peace that night fall brings me!
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  10. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    lol, I keep strange hours DGP. I don't hesitate to grab a nana nap through the day when I can and I enjoy late night dog rescue shows on foxtell. All education is good education and I have learnt a lot from these shows. It's also the only time I get peace!! The phone and email run hot all day with rescue and business and having OH at home, I LOVE the peace that night fall brings me!
    I'm a night owl too (probably noticed!) Obviously not when school is on but I love night time. It's serene.

    P.S Add Serena to the list of possible names.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •