Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Joint Formula - Do Any Work ?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    lol, my vet retails the stuff @ $120!!!!!! let me know if you can purchase for $74, but even $89 is a GREAT price!! And get 2 x tubs as you will need both to gause how well the stuff works for you! I am very impressed with your sleuth abilities!!!
    I just joined up Value Vet Products. It doesn't mention anything about vet only.

    I've just ordered and paid via Paypal.

    Total cost for 360g Glyde was $82.88, which include's postage.

    ( they're located here in Brisbane )

    Give me 2 days and i'll let you know if it arrive's.

    Thanks SPR.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    [QUOTE=Cleasanta;94507]GLYDE Powder 360g [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#525252] An aid in the long term treatment of non-infectious, inflammatory joint disease in dogs including arthritis. Suitable for use in active or aging dogs.
    Contains: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate and Green Lipped Mussel Powder. These are all useful in the production and supply of GAGs (Glycosaminoglycams) which can improve joint function. A 360g Tub would last ~4 months for a 20kg on the maintenance dose.

    Would that be production and supply of Vons ????? LMAO!!!
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says why the long face...

    Supply and demand Shar, supply and demand! I knew I was popular! Must get that conveyor belt fixed.....

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  4. #24

    Default

    [QUOTE=Shar Pei Rescue Victoria;94514]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    GLYDE Powder 360g [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#525252] An aid in the long term treatment of non-infectious, inflammatory joint disease in dogs including arthritis. Suitable for use in active or aging dogs.
    Contains: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate and Green Lipped Mussel Powder. These are all useful in the production and supply of GAGs (Glycosaminoglycams) which can improve joint function. A 360g Tub would last ~4 months for a 20kg on the maintenance dose.

    Would that be production and supply of Vons ????? LMAO!!!
    Haha, well spotted!

  5. #25

    Default

    Damn work !

    I haven't had time to pick up the Glyde. I have a package waiting to be picked up at the PO, so i assume it's the glyde.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    lol, my vet retails the stuff @ $120!!!!!! let me know if you can purchase for $74, but even $89 is a GREAT price!! And get 2 x tubs as you will need both to gause how well the stuff works for you! I am very impressed with your sleuth abilities!!!
    I can confirm that this website shop is genuine. Today was my day off and i picked up my order from the PO. Tub of Glyde. $74 plus shipping.

    I hope this stuff works. I bought it on your recommendation, SPR.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Just make sure you give it time. I would say you will be into your 2nd tub before you see results. but when you do see them, it's a good feeling!!

    And don't forget the minced chicken carcass and aloe vera juice!!
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  8. #28

    Default

    Gees, 5 scoops is a bit much. I don't think she enjoyed her chicken tonight./

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Gees, 5 scoops is a bit much. I don't think she enjoyed her chicken tonight./
    Bummer. A bit of warm water may make it easier for it to go down.
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    Bummer. A bit of warm water may make it easier for it to go down.
    I can't believe it. Tonight i found an easy way to get her to take her Glyde powder. It started as a joke on my part, but i got a scoop and tipped it on my hand and put my hand out and she ate the lot !

    So i put another 1 1/2 scoops on my hand and got the same result. How easy

    She eats it out of my hand like it's a treat.
    Last edited by Prowler; 05-13-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •