Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92

Thread: Have You Ever Heard of This???

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Numurkah
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogmad View Post
    That is why I thought that it was drugs that had effected them because my brother is a drug addict and I see the same kind of symptoms with him.
    I am sure it has effected them I'm just not sure on what I can do about it if anything.
    When you say your brother has the same symptoms, how do you treat him if he starts jumping on people & licking them, or have I got a tad confused also.

  2. #22

    Default

    You are confused because it's all made up and Kelsey is pulling our legs again.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    maybe your dog is disable and cant learn thing..

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeiLuver View Post
    When you say your brother has the same symptoms, how do you treat him if he starts jumping on people & licking them, or have I got a tad confused also.
    Sorry...He doesn't have the licking or jumping but just the body language in general. I know it would probably be completly different for a human than a dog, but both Hollie and my brother act ...... how can I put it "DUMB". They simply seem to be in a diiferent world and don't seem to hear you when you say something ie. repeating an annoying activity.

  5. #25

    Default

    Yes maybe the dog has a tumour on her spine that's effecting her brain.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Huh? Whos Kelsey?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    You are confused because it's all made up and Kelsey is pulling our legs again.
    Who is pulling your leg?
    I'm sorry if you think this is someone else but I assure you it is not. And this is a real issue we have.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogmad View Post
    Sorry...He doesn't have the licking or jumping but just the body language in general. I know it would probably be completly different for a human than a dog, but both Hollie and my brother act ...... how can I put it "DUMB". They simply seem to be in a diiferent world and don't seem to hear you when you say something ie. repeating an annoying activity.
    But both the dog and your brother are male. Aha, problem solved! JK.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Yes maybe the dog has a tumour on her spine that's effecting her brain.
    tumour and spine...... mmmmmm this smells like someone..

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Yes maybe the dog has a tumour on her spine that's effecting her brain.
    we have checked for tumours already Hollie had xrays done to make sure it wasn't that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •