Hi, my neighbours dog was diognosed with ringworm the week before Xmas. She had been treating it daily with Malesab until last Friday (one week ago) when the dog had surgery and she decided to give the bathing a break. The fur has started to grow back but there are still patches of holes in her fur.
I have dog sat this gorgeous girl many times and this afternoon, neighbour brought her back over again for the weekend. SHe was here about 1/2 and hour when it occured to me that she still has??? ringworm. I packed up her bed and her (dog) and took her back to her house. I will go over and check on her throughout the weekend, but given she would need to be kept separate from my brood here, I can't see that leaving her in her own home is any different.
My big concern would be Inka the baby pei as she was so sick when she arrived last Sunday, I imagine her immune system could be easily compromised.
I have Malesab-ed Noah, Bella and myself and we have bleached the tiles where we had this dog while we were trying to assertain what to do.
Have I over reacted? Can anyone share any experience in this respect?