Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 241

Thread: Hi My Dog is Fat

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    I have done an idiot alert to Morgan too.
    oh my god WHAT DID I DO TO WRONG YOU IDIOT,you idiots will just not listen,I AM OBSSESSED WITH RESEARCHING DOG BREEDS i DO care about dogs.ask me dog breed questions and i will answer them,looks like im dealing with some cyberbullies here

  2. #52

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by mitte View Post
    I am sorry blue-gama500, but your treatment of your animals is rather crude and not in the animals best interest.
    Hitting your animals in the way you have stated on this forum is illegal in most states and does carry financial penalties..
    You are 16 and I understand many your age will consider themselves to know better than most people with real life experience over many years.

    You need to understand that 'punching or kicking' a dog in the normal course of reprimanding is a totally unacceptable act.

    That is all I have to say for now. Please don't reply to my post using abuse or offensive language as all you will be doing is showing how immature you really are.
    Please receive this as good advice..
    it doesnt work?its worked with my dogs their whole lives,they have behaved.if they bite me i also get a bit angry with them thats why.i get my temper from my dads side.i am serious about dogs and dog breeding,but people are always like "get a real job" or "brandon that isnt gonna earn ya ****,get a real job" but it will earn me "****" isnce i know a fair bit about dogs,i think i will be able to breed good quality breed by crossbreeding some breeds
    Last edited by blue-gama500; 12-11-2009 at 05:32 PM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    I have had 2 sons that were once your age. You think you know it all and what you think is the only way it is. It is up to you to show some maturity and wish to learn. So far all I see is abuse of those who think differently from you.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    I have had 2 sons that were once your age. You think you know it all and what you think is the only way it is. It is up to you to show some maturity and wish to learn. So far all I see is abuse of those who think differently from you.
    pfff,wateva,but i am not a smartass,my dad has actually raised me telling me to that dogs need discipline,and ive seen him do it many times so yeah.if they just stand they like idiots and trip him over he gives them a kick,anyway i have learnt off documenteries that wolves would bite the others if they annoyed them,my dogs tend to fight a bit too much as well,sometimes they rip a bit of the others muzzle off.its heals the next day though,the blood makes a mess tho but they are not weak,i didnt ever raise my dogs to be weak so stop treating them like they are.....
    Last edited by blue-gama500; 12-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default Warning....explicit contents!!!! DO NOT read if swearing offends you!

    I would like to apologise to all the other members upfront, but I simply HAVE to say this!!!

    I can't figure out if you are a troll or just plain ****ing stupid!

    Hmmmm...there are sooooo many things I could say, but 90% of them would look like this *** ****** *** ******!!!!!!

    So you are a tough guy right? You think it is ok to hit and kick your dogs. That just tell me YOU KNOW ****ING NOTHING ABOUT STAFFORDS!!!! It will take 10 seconds to destroy a Stafford's soul, but a freaking lifetime to mend it. What a sad piece of **** you are...you dumb ****!

    Oh I know...a Stafford to you is a pen*s extension right??? One that makes you look tough when all else have failed...you sad piece of ****!!!!

    I feel thoroughly sorry for any dogs you have now and will have in your lifetime! AND you want to breed....sure you do...you OBVIOUSLY have the PATIENCE and PERSONALITY to bring up BALANCED puppies you ****wit!!!!!!

    I didn't actually think ANYONE could be THAT stupid and come into a DOG Forum and openly say what you did and expect people to give you a pat on the back and say...yeah we know...you're a tough guy...good on ya!

    I NEVER thought I would say this, but I hope...no I SINCERELY hope your Stafford will turn around one day and have a go at you, because when he does...you will NEVER forget it. REMEMBER...this breed was originally bred for dog fighting...they are VERY good at it...they will NOT back down and TRUST ME...you will come out second!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue-gama500 View Post
    pfff,wateva,but i am not a smartass,my dad has actually raised me telling me to that dogs need discipline,and ive seen him do it many times so yeah.if they just stand they like idiots and trip him over he gives them a kick,anyway i have learnt off documenteries that wolves would bite the others if they annoyed them
    Yeah...your Dad sound like a REALLY nice person too....it is true...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree......you really are a sad sad person! What a loser!

  7. #57

    Default

    blue-gama500 just stop it i know this post is going to tun into a arguemet trust me its happen to me it not pretty

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    I would like to apologise to all the other members upfront, but I simply HAVE to say this!!!

    I can't figure out if you are a troll or just plain ****ing stupid!

    Hmmmm...there are sooooo many things I could say, but 90% of them would look like this *** ****** *** ******!!!!!!

    So you are a tough guy right? You think it is ok to hit and kick your dogs. That just tell me YOU KNOW ****ING NOTHING ABOUT STAFFORDS!!!! It will take 10 seconds to destroy a Stafford's soul, but a freaking lifetime to mend it. What a sad piece of **** you are...you dumb ****!

    Oh I know...a Stafford to you is a pen*s extension right??? One that makes you look tough when all else have failed...you sad piece of ****!!!!

    I feel thoroughly sorry for any dogs you have now and will have in your lifetime! AND you want to breed....sure you do...you OBVIOUSLY have the PATIENCE and PERSONALITY to bring up BALANCED puppies you ****wit!!!!!!

    I didn't actually think ANYONE could be THAT stupid and come into a DOG Forum and openly say what you did and expect people to give you a pat on the back and say...yeah we know...you're a tough guy...good on ya!

    I NEVER thought I would say this, but I hope...no I SINCERELY hope your Stafford will turn around one day and have a go at you, because when he does...you will NEVER forget it. REMEMBER...this breed was originally bred for dog fighting...they are VERY good at it...they will NOT back down and TRUST ME...you will come out second!
    you feel sorry for any dogs i have now?well just then i was scratching my female dogs belly and she looked pretty happy.i will come out second?you do not know me so shut up or what family i come from so shut up,i come from a family of war hero's and freedom fighters of macedonia so shut up.i am not a bad person,i am a good person but it seems YOU are the bad person.and i would gladly bash the s h it out of an idiot like you.i take good care of my staffys so just shut the f u c k up.you think you are real touph dont you?talking like that over the internet,i would gladly beat your ass anyday if we met somewhere and i can garentee to you that i would win,i do not care that much if someone insults me but hate it when they bring my dogs into it

  9. #59

    Default

    just have a look at this The Truth
    My First Fall Off My Horse Was Dangerous and Kassie Jones posts

  10. #60

    Default

    what are you talking about?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •