Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: Mojo's man bit issues.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    LOL...lets just say ...you only do that once.....had to drive with one hand for a few days and scratch with the other !!!

    You asked !!!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Toowoomba, QLD
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    You could have just said 'yes' or 'no'

  3. #33

    Default

    'Sean' - when are getting the results back from the vet ?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Hey Riley ...get the results back Tuesday at the earliest. For now he's on some pretty good (the best apparently...and the dearest) antibiotics.
    He's running around like nothings wrong.....drinking plenty and weeing freely so fingers crossed we are well on the way to a full recovery.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Hey Riley ...get the results back Tuesday at the earliest. For now he's on some pretty good (the best apparently...and the dearest) antibiotics.
    He's running around like nothings wrong.....drinking plenty and weeing freely so fingers crossed we are well on the way to a full recovery.
    Really good news - 'Sean' !

    Heaps of Good Luck Wishes and for the results on Tuesday !

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Hi guys,

    Good and bad news....

    The reults came back and there is a prostate issue but nothing to serious. I've forgotten exactly what the vet said was the issue but i'm pretty sure it was prostatitis.... and since we caught it fairly early antibiotics should clear it up. So thats the 'good' news (compared to cancer or stone's anyway).

    The bad new is when i get back from bali we will be getting him castrated

    They said it will go along way to preventing this happening again so i guess its the best thing to do. Just makes me cringe even thinking about it. Good thing is Bronx dealt with his Op like nothing ever happened but he's bulletproof......Mojo's my big sooky baby and it might knock him around a bit.

    Poor bugger has no idea his days as a full man are nearly over....

    Anyway compared to what some other forum members are going through with thier dogs this is absoloutely nothing so i shouldnt be sooking. I just dont like the idea of my big boof head going under anesthetic again so soon after his last sleep.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    se qld
    Posts
    836

    Default

    So glad the Big Fella is going to be ok.
    Stop saying "castrated" you are just freaking yourself out! lol
    I prefer "de-nutting" as it sounds less erm cant find a word exactly..
    He will be so happy to be home again that he will barely notice
    that some bits are missing.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    I hear you Sean it spooks me when Maggie needs even injections as she reacts to every damn thing yet is absolutely healthy otherwise.
    I was hopeless the day she was sterilised had every worst case scenario in my head. Not a problem at all.
    Your sook will be fine

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    hey Sean, stop over identifying with mojo. its actually the mutt's nuts that get removed, NOT yours.
    men go weird with this shit sometimes. are you men o pawsal?

    Lop em off. He will stare at the gaping maw of a void, where the love spuds once lay, then look at you. Get ready, that 'look' will come. Added to that, mojo the sook, will be giving you the 'look' sans cone of shame, and you're gonna feel well gutted for him.

    dont be tempted to take him out on the town, for one last chance. Its the dogs nuts. < potential mantra? may help?
    lol

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    hey Sean, stop over identifying with mojo. its actually the mutt's nuts that get removed, NOT yours.
    men go weird with this shit sometimes. are you men o pawsal?

    Lop em off. He will stare at the gaping maw of a void, where the love spuds once lay, then look at you. Get ready, that 'look' will come. Added to that, mojo the sook, will be giving you the 'look' sans cone of shame, and you're gonna feel well gutted for him.

    dont be tempted to take him out on the town, for one last chance. Its the dogs nuts. < potential mantra? may help?
    lol
    Ha ha...Thanks for the well wishes guys....and thanks Bernie for the laugh.

    Men o pawsal ?? Hell yes !!!

    De nutted, gaping maw of void, love spuds !!!.... had to cross my legs just to read the last few posts LOL !!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •