Ive been reading alot lately on diets, what to and what not to feed our little friends. Beau seems really fussy with what he will eat.
Im just going to make a brief list on what im feeding him hoping for some yay or nays and some feedback
* He will not touch, wet, canned food. Tried pedigree, Chum etc etc. No go?
* Even dried food he really isnt interested in? Have a bag of pedigree, have not tried anything else yet..Suggestions?
* He doesnt mind the V.I.P rolls (like big devon rolls) but im not to keen to feed him these.
* He will eat the V.I.P (somewhat) fresh chicken/meatball looking things from the deli in the supermarket. Are these ok nutrition wise? They have very little on the packaging to advise what is actually in them?
* I have been buying fresh bones from the butcher (meat, not chicken) and he loves them. there is still a bit of meat and fat on them. Are these ok to feed him?
* I read that sardines are good for skin and coat, so i bought some and he LOVES these!! how often should i feed him a tin of these? I gave him a tin, 3 days in a row and noticed his poop went from solid to almost runny. I want to get his coat and skin shiny and healthy.
* I bought Coles raw dog mince from the deli...was not fussed and left it after 2-3 mouthfulls.
Like most people, i want the best for Beau and want him to be healthy and happy BUT also like most i am on a budget and need to also feed my kids lol, so any suggestions would be great!
Thanks guys 'n' gals...
Wayne & Beau