Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 195

Thread: A Question for Clubsprint

  1. #181

    Default

    Now you mention it Di I was talking to my dad last night about their killer attack cat.....really I was LOL no joke!

    Yes Ricey I think it is best you stay away from a Hyena as Hya has a good argument.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beloz View Post
    Zombie horses are dangerous and should be banned.
    Damn right they are dangerous. Just look at what they are capable off
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBir2PFqxro


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bayswater, Western Australia
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
    Now you mention it Di I was talking to my dad last night about their killer attack cat.....really I was LOL no joke!

    Yes Ricey I think it is best you stay away from a Hyena as Hya has a good argument.
    Yes, you are right. No more hyaenas or pit bulls for me; I'm going to get a kelpie. Check out the damage that these dogs can do:



    Of course, this was a 'mixed breed kelpie', much like the 'mixed breed pit bull' that savaged Ayen Chol.

    Regards,

    ricey

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricey View Post
    Yes, you are right. No more hyaenas or pit bulls for me; I'm going to get a kelpie. Check out the damage that these dogs can do:



    Of course, this was a 'mixed breed kelpie', much like the 'mixed breed pit bull' that savaged Ayen Chol.

    Regards,

    ricey
    oops, time clubsprint put his kelpie up for execution, dangerous dogs those ones!

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bayswater, Western Australia
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mymatejack View Post
    oops, time clubsprint put his kelpie up for execution, dangerous dogs those ones!
    Clubsprint has a kelpie? I didn't know that.

    How irresponsible of him/her!

    Everyone knows what a dangerous breed the kelpie is. That's probably something to do with the fact that the kelpie was bred (inter alia) from the dingo, and dingos eat babies . Just ask Lindy about that.

    So clubsprint has a kelpie; obviously a bad choice for someone who likes to put the boot into anyone who has a dog that the Murdoch press doesn't like. Does clubsprint also have a clubsprint? (the clubsprint was an awful piece of turd Ford Capri turbo from the 90's that was universally reviled by any motoring journalist that had the misfortune to be made to drive it). It handled badly, it leaked, and it was unreliable. I guess thats why Ford called it the clubsprint. Kind of apt, really.

    Regards,

    ricey

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    If anyone has a kelpie that they don't have ANKC papers for or a note from the vet to say it's a kelpie, it can still be seized in Victoria if it's not registered as a dangerous dog with the council where it's at, and kept locked up.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    I personally would never own a Kelpie... shark on legs is what they are...

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Lol at Jadielee

    I would never own a kelpie, they nag too much and then argue with you about what to do.

    And that is why I think my evil hound is part kelpie.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern NSW
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Some replies here concern me and not just the immaturity of them.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Chippo/Dogsx4blackbackground.jpg
    ... Jade ...

    Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricey View Post
    Clubsprint has a kelpie? I didn't know that.

    How irresponsible of him/her!

    Everyone knows what a dangerous breed the kelpie is. That's probably something to do with the fact that the kelpie was bred (inter alia) from the dingo, and dingos eat babies . Just ask Lindy about that.

    So clubsprint has a kelpie; obviously a bad choice for someone who likes to put the boot into anyone who has a dog that the Murdoch press doesn't like. Does clubsprint also have a clubsprint? (the clubsprint was an awful piece of turd Ford Capri turbo from the 90's that was universally reviled by any motoring journalist that had the misfortune to be made to drive it). It handled badly, it leaked, and it was unreliable. I guess thats why Ford called it the clubsprint. Kind of apt, really.

    Regards,

    ricey
    Who's a troll?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •