Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Vets Against New Laws!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default Vets Against New Laws!

    Was just reading this article on The Australian website -

    Victorian vets fight pit bull crackdown | The Australian

    And then also seen this one next to it which seems to have opinions from numerous groups in VIC and Aust for and against APBT's -

    Dog fight brews over tough laws | The Australian

    I love how they always use a picture like this ...



    Instead of one's like this ...


    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern NSW
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the articles Jadie...

    Looks like there's some big concerns for litigation with identifying and the potential consequences.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Chippo/Dogsx4blackbackground.jpg
    ... Jade ...

    Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    That picture is effing disturbing!! Look at the chains on that thing.. Gives me the heeby geebys!
    Rubylisious


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipps View Post
    Thanks for sharing the articles Jadie...

    Looks like there's some big concerns for litigation with identifying and the potential consequences.
    Not just against vets.

    The council better watch out, we have fought these laws and declarations in QLD and many people have won. Aussies in Vic need to fight for their dogs, the more people who fight back the less likely these laws are to work and the quicker legislation will be ammended.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Lover View Post
    That picture is effing disturbing!! Look at the chains on that thing.. Gives me the heeby geebys!
    And you know what, that dog is probably super friendly

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
    And you know what, that dog is probably super friendly
    How else would they get all of those chains on it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern NSW
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tessalyon View Post
    How else would they get all of those chains on it.
    Oh god .....What a comeback .....Laughing so hard I have tears....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Chippo/Dogsx4blackbackground.jpg
    ... Jade ...

    Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

  8. #8

    Default

    Actually. Wonder why some of these dogs get a bad name. Look at that pic.
    1. The dog has obviously had it's ears cropped, possibly done at home without Anastasia or anything
    2. huge uncomfortable muzzle and chains around it's neck and face (actually not even a muzzle looks like a belt). Who knows what he was thinking when these were put on.

    If anyone did either of them things to me. I would bite them and have serious trust issues with humans.

    But the truth is he prob sat there and let his owner do that without hesiataing. He may very well go home to his back yard with his kids and play tug of war. Or sleep in his mums bed.

    People need to be made responsible no matter what breed of dog they have. Any dog can cause an injury to a child or adult. Laws should be implemented for owners of dogs who attack and them punished not certain breeds ( if a dog attacks it should be a dangerous dog and need to be treated as one. Not an innocent pit bull ouppy or family dog that has done nothing wrong except be born in the wrong skin).

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    Was just reading this article on The Australian website -

    Victorian vets fight pit bull crackdown | The Australian

    And then also seen this one next to it which seems to have opinions from numerous groups in VIC and Aust for and against APBT's -

    Dog fight brews over tough laws | The Australian

    I love how they always use a picture like this ...



    Instead of one's like this ...


    The first dog looks like he's dressed for a gay bar to me

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    The first dog looks like he's dressed for a gay bar to me
    Bahahaha now that you mention it, yes.. yes it does!

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •